WHEN ACCESSING THE ATRRS ARMY LOGIN PAGE, FIRST YOU NEED TO KNOW HOW TO LOG IN. HERE IS THE INFORMATION THAT YOU MAY NEED TO KNOW ABOUT IT.
Welcome, this article will guide you to get ready for registering for an army course. To do so, you need to work with an online service named ATRRS. Keep in mind that you need a registered government computer to access the websites. Here are the requirements and how to do ATRRS army login.
How to Register ATRRS?
In order to enroll in Catalog Courses that are available, you must register to the ATRRS website. It will approximately take 1 to 3 weeks to complete the registration, and the process is simple. Follow these steps to get the required user information to sign in and access the ATRRS Catalog website:
- You must own at least a NAC (National Agency Check). Therefore, you have to complete form number 2875 that can be downloaded here. Print and complete the form, and then fill out the continuation form, which is the DD Form 2929 (Block 27).
- Complete both of those forms.
- Fax these forms to:
ATTN: ATRRS User Access
Comm: 703 645-0432
- As the forms are being processed, you just need to wait for them. The process can take up to a few weeks.
- Once finished, you can click “New User Information” on the ATRRS website using a government base associated computer that has internet on it.
- Print out the ATRRS Password Receipt and then submit it with your signature to ITA Access Management Office. It is important that you make sure to complete everything accordingly to avoid getting your account suspended.
How to Obtain AKO (Army Knowledge Online) Account?
Assuming that you can’t leave your house, you can still have access to ATRRS at home or mobile (you still need registered devices). This option is available only if you have your ID, passport, and AKO account. If you don’t have one, you can create it at us.army.mil and follow these steps:
- Go to the link above and click “Create Account”.
- Enter your personal Social Security Number or Foreign Identification Number.
- Fill in and enter the required information.
- Create your password.
ATRRS Login with Available Accounts
Now that you have received your ID and password, you can try ATRRS army login and select your course. You can either log in with an ATRRS account or an AKO account. Here are the steps:
- 1. Go to https://www.hrcapps.army.mil/portal/
- 2. Input your ID, Passport and Access Code.
- 3. When logging in, select a Fiscal Year and School Code to view the Course Catalog.
- 1. Go to us.army.mil
- 2. Enter the AKO login and password that you made previously.
- 3. After logging in, you will have access to ATRRS, ACCP and AIPD.
That is how you do ATRRS army login. Do every step with detail and caution to avoid any mistakes in submitting your personal data. If you are given a warning “No Client Certificate Presented” when trying to log in, it simply means that the device you’re using is not registered.